Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The heroes of this blog

This blog is about two American heroes. And I will detail them for you now.

The first is Google Chrome:

...possibly the best browser on the market right now. I started using it recently and suddenly I haven't cursed at work 100 times a day because my Explorer hasn't filled my screen with pop-ups, my Firefox hasn't crashed because it couldn't handle the flash video that I was working with, or my Netscape hasn't stopped existing years ago. Simply the best browser I've used in years.

The second hero is Kevin Hines:


... the hero of a thousand faces... this is just one of them. I once saw Kevin Hines single handedly fight Rocksteady and Bebop without the aid of Turtles nor Ninjas. I also once saw him shiv a centaur. Now that's heroism (in fact in this photo he's yelling at a cursing child).

The problem hero Hines is facing, however, is his lack of love for the first hero.

Throughout this blog I will explain in detail why he should trust the first hero... and why they will eventually rely on one another...

This blog is a love story waiting to happen.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! This blog is futile! My Mac OS is not high enough for Chrome! I have 10.4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually the same story for me on my mac... this blog has definitely proven futile...

    ReplyDelete